The IV-I-I (translation)
Random links from Amy Brooks
1. Black Keys support hometown youth baseball! Love it. Can take the boys outta Akron but, can't take the Akron outta the boys.
2. Fiona Apple: singer-songwriter, pianist and super villian? Indeed. Check out this most bizarre low budget video of what she's been up to lately.
Intriducing Teco Apple on "H-Men":
3. Said I'd post this. Just an F'd up picture if you ask me of Anthony Keidis running with his 22 year old girlfriend. He looks like he's some homeless guy bothering her as she runs through the park. Haha
4. NO DOUBT doing "Big City Train" live at the Ford Theater in 1989! I think i had those pants.
5. "Soaked in Bleach" new documentary which visits the distinct possibility that Kurt Cobain's deathh was NOT a suicide. Here's the trailer. Looks awesome